Willenhall Car Finance

Used Car Finance in Willenhall, West Midlands

GB Car Finance specialises in used car finance in and around Willenhall. We will work hard to help you obtain an approval decision, based on affordability, in minutes and drive away your new used car within 24 hours!

Car Finance Based On Affordability

If you need a loan to buy a used car then you have come to the right place - We could help to find car finance for you regardless of your current financial circumstances. We regularly help people with bad credit, even if they have been refused elsewhere.

Apply Now

Used Car Finance Willenhall

Car Finance Willenhall

We are available to help people access car finance 247, 365 days a year - Whether you need an affordable family saloon, an economical hatchback, a large car or a people carrier we will work hard to help you find the right car for you. Apply online day or night, or speak with one of our friendly operators who will help guide you through the car finance application process and answer any questions you have.

“I was happy with the deal I got for my new car as I've struggled in the past to get the finance from any other company as I've had bad credit. They were very helpful on the phone and helped me choose my car - I was more than happy and would recommend GB Car Finance to anyone…”

All circumstances considered - CCJs, defaults, arrears, self employed, benefits, limited or no credit history, refused car finance elsewhere - Whatever your circumstances we'll look to help.

Used Car Finance in West Midlands

As well as Willenhall, GB Car Finance is pleased to assist people searching for car finance in Bilston, Birmingham, Brierley Hill, Coventry, Cradley Heath, Dudley, Halesowen, Henley-in-Arden, Kingswinford, Oldbury, Rowley Regis, Smethwick, Solihull, Stourbridge, Sutton Coldfield, Tipton, Walsall, Wednesbury, West Bromwich and Wolverhampton in West Midlands.

More information about Willenhall

Willenhall: Uniting The West Midlands From the Car Industry to Motorsport

Willenhall is a town located in the West Midlands of England and the administrative centre of the borough of Walsall. It was once an important manufacturing centre, with a booming car industry, and today is still home to a variety of industries, including finance and motorsport. It has a population of around 35,000.


Willenhall has a long and proud history stretching back to its days as an ancient market town. Dating as far back as 1226 when mentioned in the chronicle of William Rufus, Willenhall was an important centre of commerce in the Black Country.

In the 19th century it experienced a rapid expansion with the rise of the car industry and its busy workshops manufacturing springs, buses, carriages and locomotives. The iconic Willenhall Six, a two-cylinder 'air-cooled' engine, was the cornerstone of the town's car industry.

At the beginning of the 20th century, Willenhall's car industry grew exponentially and the factories began churning out thousands of cars every month. In a single year, over 14,000 cars were produced in Willenhall. This growth came to an abrupt end in the wake of the Great Recession, where the car industry in the West Midlands suffered significantly.

Willenhall Finance Industry

Despite the troubles of the car industry, the finance industry in Willenhall has continued to thrive. The town is home to a number of financial firms, such as the successful SMB Group, which provides corporate finance support. It also boasts two major branches of one of the UK's leading banks, Barclays.

The SMB Group was founded in 1987 and has since gone from strength to strength, helping dozens of companies secure funding and acquire companies throughout the UK. The company offers a range of services, including corporate finance advice to both private and listed companies. They have also provided support to help companies devise exit strategies and also offer advice on M&A deals.

Willenhall's finance industry is also bolstered by the presence of several large regional insurers such as Ageas Insurance and Ecclesiastical Insurance, who have offices in the town. This thriving finance industry has helped to bolster the local economy, creating jobs and driving investment into the town.

Willenhall Motorsport

Willenhall is also known for its connection to the world of motorsport. The town is home to JF Cars, one of the oldest VW speed shops in the country. JF Cars provide professional services, offering performance tuning and customisation options for VW vehicles, as well as stocking a range of specialist components.

The shop has built a strong relationship with supercar manufacturers Koenigsegg, who allow JF Cars to use their facilities for the tuning of VW vehicles. This partnership has allowed JF Cars to build and develop powerful engines for all manner of motorsport events, from drag racing to rally events.

In 2015, Willenhall held the third installment of its Motor Show, now known as the Willenhall Motor Show and Classics Display. This annual event welcomed over 20,000 visitors and featured a host of performance, classic and modified vehicles, live music and stunt shows.


Willenhall has a population of 35,228, of which 25.3% is between the age of 20-29, with the remaining 74.7% aged over 30. Willenhall is predominantly white British, making up 89.7% of the population. Males make up 51.6% of the population, with females accounting for the remaining 48.4%.

The average house price in Willenhall currently stands at £188,000. The average weekly income for citizens is £412, with an average household income of £23,249. The unemployment rate in the town is 6.3%, and the crime rate is 19.1%.


Willenhall is a place with a rich and vibrant history. The town has a strong connection to the car industry, with a number of major car factories and workshops having been opened in the 19th century. Today, the finance industry is the major employer in the town, with a number of major banks and insurers based within the town centre. The town is also making a name for itself in the world of motorsport, with a local speed shop helping VW cars become the racing machines of their dreams. The demographics of the town suggest that it is becoming an increasingly affluent area, with an average house price of £188,000 and an average household income of £23,249.