GB Car Finance specialises in used car finance in and around Urmston. We will work hard to help you obtain an approval decision, based on affordability, in minutes and drive away your new used car within 24 hours!
If you need a loan to buy a used car then you have come to the right place - We could help to find car finance for you regardless of your current financial circumstances. We regularly help people with bad credit, even if they have been refused elsewhere. Simply complete the form opposite to apply.
We are available to help people access car finance 247, 365 days a year - Whether you need an affordable family saloon, an economical hatchback, a large car or a people carrier we will work hard to help you find the right car for you. Apply online day or night, or speak with one of our friendly operators who will help guide you through the car finance application process and answer any questions you have.
“I was happy with the deal I got for my new car as I've struggled in the past to get the finance from any other company as I've had bad credit. They were very helpful on the phone and helped me choose my car - I was more than happy and would recommend GB Car Finance to anyone…”
All circumstances considered - CCJs, defaults, arrears, self employed, benefits, limited or no credit history, refused car finance elsewhere - Whatever your circumstances we'll look to help.
Urmston is a civil parish and small town located 8 miles from Manchester city centre in Greater Manchester, England. In the 2001 UK census it had a population of 25,185 people and has since grown significantly, with an estimated population of over 32,000 as of 2011. In 2020 Urmston was designated as a town and it has since been referred to as the 10th town in Trafford, although it was never officially a town before then.
Urmston is known for its strong connection to the car industry and finance industry, as well as being a major part of the motorsport scene in the United Kingdom. It is recognised as one of the most important towns in the Greater Manchester area in terms of its contribution to the local economy, with a vast number of businesses and organisations that are considered to be at the forefront of their respective industries.
Car Industry and Motorsport
The car industry and motorsport are two of the most prominent aspects of Urmston. Local companies, such as Piccadilly Motors, have been the go-to destination for those looking to purchase a new or used car, with thousands heading to the dealership every year. The presence of the dealership has led to an influx of car related businesses such as mechanics, parts and accessories and more, creating a vibrant and diverse atmosphere.
Urmston is also a major part of the motorsport scene in the United Kingdom, with an impressive array of racing teams, both professional and amateur, based in the area. The town has long been associated with the British Touring Car Championship, with teams such as Motorbase, Team Dynamics and Power Maxed Racing all making their homes in Urmston.
The town also plays host to events such as the Urmston International, a popular annual event that sees some of the biggest names in motorsport descend on the town. Additionally, the Urmston Grand Prix, another major event in the motorsport calendar, takes place in Urmston each year.
Urmston is fast becoming one of the most flourishing financial centres in Greater Manchester, with businesses such as accountancy firms, financial advisors and independent stockbrokers having a key presence in the town centre. There are a number of banks, building societies, insurance specialists and legal professionals in Urmston, making it a perfect destination for financial businesses.
The presence of these businesses has made Urmston an ideal destination for those looking to invest in or set up their own businesses. The city has a thriving entrepreneurial environment, with countless start-ups and investor-based businesses popping up, together with future-focused digital solutions to ensure the security of their investments.
Urmston has an estimated population of 32,000 people, with an age demographic that is mostly between 20 and 40 years old. According to the 2011 Census, around 57% of the population is White British, with the other 43% made up of various other ethnicities. The majority of people living in Urmston are of employed status, with the most popular industry being retail and health, followed by the finance and professional services industry.
Urmston has become a thriving town that is renowned for its car industry, finance industry and motorsport presence. Countless businesses and organisations are based in the area and there is a diverse population that continues to be on the rise. Those looking to invest in businesses or start their own will be blown away by the wealth of opportunities that Urmston has to offer, as well as the vibrant culture of the area.