GB Car Finance specialises in used car finance in and around Feltham. We will work hard to help you obtain an approval decision, based on affordability, in minutes and drive away your new used car within 24 hours!
If you need a loan to buy a used car then you have come to the right place - We could help to find car finance for you regardless of your current financial circumstances. We regularly help people with bad credit, even if they have been refused elsewhere. Simply complete the form opposite to apply.
We are available to help people access car finance 247, 365 days a year - Whether you need an affordable family saloon, an economical hatchback, a large car or a people carrier we will work hard to help you find the right car for you. Apply online day or night, or speak with one of our friendly operators who will help guide you through the car finance application process and answer any questions you have.
“I was happy with the deal I got for my new car as I've struggled in the past to get the finance from any other company as I've had bad credit. They were very helpful on the phone and helped me choose my car - I was more than happy and would recommend GB Car Finance to anyone…”
All circumstances considered - CCJs, defaults, arrears, self employed, benefits, limited or no credit history, refused car finance elsewhere - Whatever your circumstances we'll look to help.
As well as Feltham, GB Car Finance is pleased to assist people searching for car finance in Ashford, Brentford, Ealing, Eascote, East Finchley, Edgware, Enfield, Greenford, Hampton, Harrow, Hayes, Hounslow, Isleworth, Northolt, Northwood, Notting Hill, Pinner, Ruislip, Shepperton, Southall, Staines, Stanmore, Sunbury-on-Thames, Teddington, Twickenham, Uxbridge, Wembley and West Drayton in Middlesex.
Feltham is a large town in the London Borough of Hounslow and lies in the southwest of the capital - roughly 13 miles away from the geographical centre of the city. It is a vibrant hub of activity which is surrounded by established communities and an expanding array of industries and services. Today, the town finds itself uniquely connected to the finance, car and motorsport industries, with a distinct history of providing employment and expertise to the capital region.
According to the results of the last census in 2011, Feltham had a population of 32,365 people. Approximately 45% ofFeltham's residents are British nationals, with the remaining 55% comprising of diverse nationalities, including Irish, Indian, Pakistani, Bangladesh and Afro-Caribbean backgrounds.
Feltham began its recorded history in the Domesday book of 1086 when it was recorded as Feltam. It was known for its location alongside a ford across the river Crane. Subsequently, Feltham became a thriving agricultural community with a diverse range of smaller industries, quilting and porcelain manufacturing.
The 18th century saw an industrial revolution that swept across Britain and meant a shift from rural to urban life. Feltham was no exception and with the arrival of the Great Western Railway in 1848, it allowed industries in the area to flourish as never before. Feltham soon became known as one of the key commercial centres of Middlesex.
By the early 20th century, Feltham had become established as an important finance hub. Numerous banks including National Westminster and Lloyds Bank set up local branches in Feltham and as well of a range of financial services, the town is still home to a vibrant stockbroking and securities trading market.
According to a report from the Department for Transport, Feltham has the largest concentration of car dealerships in London. It has recently seen significant investment by Japanese car maker Suzuki in setting up its flagship European dealership in Feltham. Additionally, the largest car parts retailer in London is located in Feltham, making it a vital part of the capital's automotive infrastructure.
Feltham is also home to Britain's only dedicated motorsport centre, located on the perimeter of Feltham Common. The Feltham Motor Sports Centre has hosted Rallies and circuit races since it first opened to the public in 1979 and its popularity has continued to grow in recent years. It is famed for its top class facilities and attracts an array of world class teams, including a number from the Formula 1 category.
As a town, Feltham is an example of modern Britain and it is a testament to its importance as a business centre for the capital region. Its close ties to the car and motorsport industries, as well as the financial sector, make it an attractive destination for investors and industry leaders from around the world. In Feltham, the future looks just as promising and as long as its history of progress continues, it will remain a key player in London's economy.