GB Car Finance specialises in used car finance in and around Cheltenham. We will work hard to help you obtain an approval decision, based on affordability, in minutes and drive away your new used car within 24 hours!
If you need a loan to buy a used car then you have come to the right place - We could help to find car finance for you regardless of your current financial circumstances. We regularly help people with bad credit, even if they have been refused elsewhere. Simply complete the form opposite to apply.
We are available to help people access car finance 247, 365 days a year - Whether you need an affordable family saloon, an economical hatchback, a large car or a people carrier we will work hard to help you find the right car for you. Apply online day or night, or speak with one of our friendly operators who will help guide you through the car finance application process and answer any questions you have.
“I was happy with the deal I got for my new car as I've struggled in the past to get the finance from any other company as I've had bad credit. They were very helpful on the phone and helped me choose my car - I was more than happy and would recommend GB Car Finance to anyone…”
All circumstances considered - CCJs, defaults, arrears, self employed, benefits, limited or no credit history, refused car finance elsewhere - Whatever your circumstances we'll look to help.
As well as Cheltenham, GB Car Finance is pleased to assist people searching for car finance in Berkeley, Bourton on the Water, Chipping Campden, Cirencester, Coleford, Dursley, Dymock, Gloucester, Lechlade, Lydney, Moreton-in-Marsh, Nailsworth, Newent, Stonehouse, Stroud, Tetbury, Tewkesbury and Wotton-under-Edge in Gloucestershire.
Cheltenham is a town located in the heart of the Cotswolds in England. Framed by rolling hills, this quaint town is a picturesque reminder of England's past. But Cheltenham isn't only a pretty face—the town is also home to several important industries, including finance, motorsport and cars.
In addition to these industries, Cheltenham also has a rich history and culture that draw in tourists from around the world. This unique combination of characteristics has solidified Cheltenham's place as an important hub for both business and leisure.
Cheltenham is home to 119,500 people and is located in the Gloucestershire county. It is the second most populated town in the county after Gloucester. The Greater Cheltenham area, which consists of surrounding suburbs, has a population of 140,000.
Cheltenham has a diverse make up with white mans making up 80.6 percent of the population, with the remaining 19.4 percent coming from a variety of other ethnic backgrounds. The town attracts a young Australian population, with an average age of 43.
The car industry has played an important role in Cheltenham's growth over the years. car manufacturer Volkswagen has been producing the Polo at its Cheltenham factory since the 1970s. The factory employs around 1,200 people and is surrounded by 500 acres of green space, making it a perfect addition to the town.
The car industry is not the only player in Cheltenham. There are several car dealerships dotted around the town. These dealerships offer a range of cars, from luxury to budget-friendly models. They cater to a variety of customers, from family car buyers to business people looking for a company car.
Cheltenham has strong links with the finance industry. The town is home to the UK's second biggest bank, Lloyds Banking Group, which offers banking and financial services to both individuals and businesses. In addition, many global banks have operations within the town, including Barclays, Citigroup and HSBC.
The finance industry has helped to create thousands of jobs in Cheltenham. In addition, many businesses have taken advantage of the town's financial expertise, particularly in the form of venture capital. This has allowed for certain businesses to launch or expand.
Cheltenham is known for its passion for motorsport. The famous Silverstone Race Circuit is located just 30 miles from Cheltenham. Silverstone has been host to a variety of motor racing events, including Formula One and MotoGP.
In addition to Silverstone, Cheltenham is home to the Global Wheels Rally. This annual rally is held in the Cotswolds, with Cheltenham as the beginning and end point. Participants drive through the countryside and are given tasks at various checkpoints along the way.
Cheltenham is a picture perfect town with a rich history, an array of cultural attractions, and a varied selection of industries. The car industry is an important presence in the town, along with the finance industry and motorsport. With its strong links to these industries, Cheltenham is a key player in both the economics of the area and the excitement of motorsport.